I am back. And the vengeance isn’t mine but the universe’s. Cos no sooner do I turn my back, all hell breaks loose. (Maybe I should go away more often?) Luckily I had a helper. Richardiana has been scouring tumblr and forwarding me some links during my absence. Yay for another fandom cooperation! You are the best, Richardiana! ❤
With a couple of new Crucible promo images coming out, the fandom’s creativity was more than challenged. Amazing and funny graphics have surfaced, sometimes it was even just funny to read the reaction comments under the new images (Guylty being one of the culprits there – so I spare you the link in the interest of maintaining my facade of humility and modesty
yeah right). Enjoy!
- Now, this is a book I could possibly read over and over again… gif by lostinfandomstuff
- I love this variation on a Keep Calm theme – especially the heart line. Great stuff, RA-overload!
- That would probably be suicidal in RA’s case, but I like mistress-of-time1991’s edit nonetheless
- Late, but funny: A gif set by boromirs (found by Richardiana)
- Jassy2101 made this evocative edit (found by Richardiana)
- LOL – well, notallwhowanderarelost2 – I think we are well on our way to total destruction
- Careful – hot Guy fic. By devilish-midweek-divulgence
- A very simple graphic. And yet… I agree with l-tom, of course
- ooooh, I liked the words on this graphic by captainkatmerica (well, and the guy in the background, too)
- “Random Regards” – LOL. Oh RA, you are priceless. Thanks to Fabulouslyuprootedkorean for sharing this
- Not sure if I mentioned this before: Sahraobsessed always monitors RA’s IMDb ratings. Check her every Monday for the latest ups and downs
- Whoaaaaaaaa – this drawing by lamijavin is so NOT NSFW and yet… does things to me. I could see this on my wall. Fabulous!
- LOL – nfcomics comes out with a naughty comic edit – in time for Guy Day. More, please!
- *khehehehe* – radiogaga80 throws us back to old times. But the joke is good
So, slightly shorter this week. Back in the swing for next week. How about a little Proctor-esque photo love from 2011? Bearditage and croppitage all there. Maybe a little bit more weightitage, too – but can there ever be too much of a good thing? Nah 😀