Welcome to the RAPS for Charity auction in aid of Nepal Earthquake Relief! Here is your chance to get your hands on a ready-made RA pocket shrine, a one-of-its-kind collectible that was made for discreet and mobile
drooling ogling fangirling purposes. You could be part of a select group of (so far) 58 RAPSettes (RAPS owners) all over the world by bidding for this hand-made, exclusive, first interpretation of the Red Dragon/Francis Dolarhyde. No copies, a true rarity 😉
This is a mixed media piece of fan art, contained in a mint tin, dimensions 95mm (3.7″) length x 63mm (2.45″) width x 22mm (0.875″) depth. Includes two mini candles (gold) and holders.You can see it in more detail in my past post here.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to email@example.com, subject line “Bid for Red Dragon RAPS”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm BST, Tuesday, 19th May.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The RAPS will get sent to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs! All bidders in *any* of the auctions, as well as contributors (see below), are in a raffle for another RAPS (see right for a sneak peek). Plus, watch out for further surprises 😉
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Save the Children Nepal Earthquake Relief fund. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Nepal needs it. I will be back with updates as quickly as I can. And if the Red Dragon is not to your liking, please also check out the other auction for Pirate!Guy, or take the chance to bid for your own, custom-made pocket shrine here.